7/09/2012

DIY - necklace and skirt

This summer I decided to take some things from my closet, that I don't wear anymore and change them in a way, that I will wear them again.


My first item was necklace that I bought 5 years ago. It is purple, black and white color. I found some gold spray at home and just used that. The process  is shown in following pictures...






Then I found my mom's skirt that she wore when she was my age. The lenght was a bit odd for me so I made a short version of it. 

                                                                        








I wanted to do an outfit that would include both items. I added an easy blouse and some high heels. This is the final result. 







Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Luštno! :) Dobrodošla med blogerji!

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hvala! Me veseli, da ti je všeč:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!!! love the shoes <3
    visit me : http://cherryfashion-k.blogspot.com/

    xx
    K.

    ReplyDelete