7/07/2012

Fashion show

Hey, today I didn't have time to do any diy items, because I got sick :/ That's why I'll post some pictures of my previous work :)


On the 22nd of June I attended a charity fashion show, organized by Interact Club Celje. At the show we saw 9 designers and I was one of them. We were all very diffrent and showed various interesting clothes. 
This was first time for me to show my designs to the public. I was scared how the people will respond on what they saw. But as the show was over I couldn't care less, because my dreams were fulfilled. I did something that I always wanted to do - design clothes. I hope that I will have another opportunity to do it again:)


I apologize for bad pictures, but they were taken by my 10-year-old cousin:) 








Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment