9/09/2012

NYFW - day 3 part 1

I must say that third day was till now my favourite. Designers were so different from each other that everyone could found something for himself. Because there was too much designers that I wanted to show I will do two posts.


ALTUZARRA
Over the knee open toe boots for spring? Why not. In fashion is everything aloud. I love how they included pockets in almost every piece. I think that that gives fashion other perspective because it isn't just art but it's also really useful. The whole collection is very well thought out and you can find different styles in it. 









JILL STUART
Jill Stuart did some serious platforms. You can notice that the clothes are designed by a woman hand because they are very femenine and also wearable. I think that there is a really good combination of easy dresses, simple trousers, blouses and super glam gowns. 











HERVE LEGER by Max Azria
He is known for his body-con dresses. All the cellebraties wear him eventually. This collection is different from the others because he used a lot of prints which is not very usually for him. But it turned out great. 






source: vogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment